Ratings for Dr. Patricia Parsons

I cannot believe the difference in service since Melissa left. Dr. Parsons is a great physician but the approach of her new secretary is quite off putting. Very difficult to get through on the phone and attitude is not appreciated when trying to book an appointment for a sensitive issue. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

i couldnt agree with you more! melissa was so awsome. I feel bad for Dr. Parsons having that secretary represent your practice. I thought i was sick when i phoned i felt worse after our conversation. I get better service at Walmart. This lady needs to be replaced for an answering machine, at least i woulnt get belittled. Dr parsons pkease treat her so one day she can enjoy life.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Parsons is a wonderful doctor with such class. I just wish her secretary would have 1 percent of her professionalism and manners. That lady must have a miserable life. Wow you try to be polite, and she is just rude. I would so switch doctors if Dr. Parsons weren't so great. You deserve better Dr. SHAME ON YOU SECRETARY...PEOPLE ARE SICK AND THEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH ATTITUDE!!!! WOW NO CLASS!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I went to the walk in clinic where Dr. Parsons works after looking it up online. I filled out the form and under reason for visit wrote "rash". I thought I had a spot of ringworm and was a bit embarrassed to detail it on the form. As I sat in the office with the door wide open I overheard the doctor say..."Oh a rash. My day just got exciting. I'm being facetious." I was in disbelief and I made sure it was written on my face when she entered the room a moment later. While she was polite and made conversation with me I was already a little hurt and surprised by that conduct. Other than that the visit was smooth. Next time I hope she has a little more tact when discussing her patients who may be within earshot.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

When I hear horror stories from those around me about their experiences with their doctors, I can't relate to them at all. Dr. Parsons is one of the most caring physicians I have ever consulted with. She listens to everything you say respectfully and with her complete attention. She analyzes the problem with you and makes sure she understands what you're talking about before jumping to conclusions or brushing off the problem. She ensures that you understand what is going on, and works with you to find the most suitable treatment for your current health situation and your lifestyle. Her staff are friendly and professional as well. I've only been asked to reschedule an appointment once, and that was simply because the patient booked before me was a child and the appointment might have run late, so they asked me to come in 15 minutes later. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor! I am very lucky that both myself and my sister found this amazing family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013