Ratings for Dr. Crystal Su

Crystal is by far the best doctor I have been to for Accupunture! Over the years I have seen her for different things. She is very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Crystal is honestly one of the best acupuncturists I've ever experienced. She is very friendly and knows her stuff. She always tries her best to fit me in her busy schedule

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Worst accupuncture expereince I've ever had. I've been getting accupuncture for migraines for about a year in the previouse city I lived in, with huge success. I moved to GP and had not seen an accupuncturist since moving so I got a couple of migraines. I went to Dr. Su and she asked me very little questions stuck a few needles in my shoulder and left me on the table for 90 minutes without checking on me once. I got a migraine 2 days later. The treatment was nothing like my past ones, thankfully I found another Accupuncturist in town who fixed me up.

Submitted October 14, 2014

I have seen Dr Su several times over the years for chronic pain and found her help to be immeasurable. Not only the acupuncture but the knowledge on lifestyle and nutrition were also a huge benefit. I would recommend anyone suffering pain and not getting the answers they need from the traditional route....to try this.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Su if very knowledgeable and very helpful. Her treatment worked very well for me and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012