Ratings for Dr. Ian Sale

A condescending fellow and I have no idea how he qualified. Brusque, clockwatcher and a facial expression that shows he'd really be somewhere else. To be avoided.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Odd ball through-and-through. Highly opinionated, condescending and boorish.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Greedy, dishonest sociopath posing as a Doctor. I wonder how many times people have made complaints to the relevant authority and I wonder how many times they were ignored. I was.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Agreed! How many more families haven't found this site to air their grievances? PM me here please to share. Let's be the ones to clean up Tassie's broken system. If all you can do is share your story anonymously, please at least do that. Breaking the silence helps protect others. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009685058719 and I suggest watching "Cash for Kids" on Netflix. Sh!t happens and until it is cleaned up it will continue to stink.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

An absolute joke of a doctor, judgemental, perverted, sleazy, over rated , over paid tool, that should be reported and be struck off the medical registrar , he's a complete joke, doesn't know his a$$ from his foot, useless piece of Sh!t

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This poor excuse for a medical practitioner is ethically and morally corrupt. He is a paid stooge of insurance companies and government departments...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Has wide reputation of being a hired gun. Our experience confirms this. Was happy to participate in the discreditting and illegal treatment of a victim of sexual assault, and victims of child abuse. Tassie is now a child abuser haven, with abusers protected by police, psychiatrists and others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

He destroyed my once happy family. My children told him of abuse. He lied to protect the perpetrators. I found him hostile. I have proof of what I say. Due to his prestige no one would listen to us. His emotional cruelty shocked us. I strongly advise to record/document and insist on having a witness present at any interviews with him especially if you are a woman or vulnerable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

If you want an ethical diagnosis avoid this "doctor". I would advise recording the consultation as what you say and what he writes are two different things

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Hired gun for sale to the highest bidder. He is all the things a qualified psychiatrist should not be: arrogant, opinionated, dismissive of both patients and all other health professionals and just plain wrong in the majority of his assessments. A prime candidate for deregisration.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015