Ratings for Dr. Lauren Freeburn

Been going to Dr. Freeburn for the past 3 years, wouldn't change a thing about her! She is efficient, reliable, quick yet she takes the time to assess you and give you tips to better yourself so you don't have to keep going back. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Best chiropractor I've ever been to. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a chiropractor, she is efficient, quick, and reliable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

a very knowledgeable Dr. She listens to your problems and doesn't go on about her problems and life. A nice quiet, relaxed atmosphere. Good job, Dr. Freeburn, welcome to town.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Very helpful! Very knowledgeable! She took the time to actually assessed my situation and adjusted me accordingly, stead of adjusting me the same way everytime (like previous chiropractors).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr Freeburn fixed my neck and didn't tell me to come back all the time like my past chiro.... 3 times was the charm. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Great new doctor in town, she listened to my problems and was confident in her treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012