Dr. John James Klukach

Ratings for Dr. John James Klukach

I interacted with this physician when I was wrongfully sent to a mental detention center, called CAMH. All they do is force drugs on people and assume that everyone has so called 'mental' problems. I also happen to be a non-white female, and this so called Mr. Klukach was very dirty looking, cocky and belligerent. He held me against my will and did not see that I was not a mental person and needed to be released from this mental jail. He commented that he did not care what patients say, and did whatever he wanted. I had to end up getting legal help to get me out of that place, he even lied in this pseudo mental court about even a letter I wrote to him in the CAMH mental detention center. He ordered the staff to get rough with me, they beat me up and even broke both of my shoulders. He is very rude, arrogant, and amazingly involved in sport, as I am as well. But he still could not see that not everyone who is not like him take drugs, for things, in this situation I was not sure why he was holding me against my will. Even my student loans went into default because of this doctor holding me at this mental detention center. He is very dirty looking, cocky and does whatever he wants. He also lies in court and doesn't seem to understand his mandate to 'do no harm'.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Klukach abandoned my wife in crisis when she became agoraphobic and refuses to leave house. The man would not return a phone call nor would he renew her script unless she came for office visit.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012