Ratings for Dr. Rachelle Savoie

I went to the ER for very painful red eyes and the 3rd Visit, the dr referred to me to see an optimetrist and called dr savoie. She saw me an hour later and prescribed different drops- the next day i was already much better! No long wait time, cost me only $45! She gave me her email address and fb page to communicate with her if i was concerned- #1 optometrist!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Im so lucky to have her ! I see her on a regular basis for a recurring eye problem and she is great! Very accessible and always open to see me! All good things to say about this optometrist

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I brought my mother to see Dr Savoie since she had been complaining of bluriness for months now. Even though she has been having her eyes checked every year... nobody ever took the time to explain her condition and work so hard to make better glasses for her! We will definitely switch our entire family to this office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I loved my visit with Dr Savoie today! She took the time to explain to me why I wasn't seeing well... Explained to me conditions no other doctor ever talked to me about. I wish I had made an appointment with her sooner. I was so nervous I didnt sleep all night before my appointment but if I had know she was so kind and smart I would have know it wasnt worth stressing over! I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I love Dr Savoie, she is on top of new technologies and is helping my daughter with visual therapy every week. This improved tremendously and my daughter is doing much better in school because of dr savoie help.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Savoie is a very pleasant Eye Doctor. Our entire family is cared for by her, three generations. Since she took over, our family's care has improved tremendously on the professional level. This young lady knows her stuff...and we did our homework and came prepared - online;-). I wish there were more like her. Great Job.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I am an Ophthalmologist that referred a patient to Dr Savoie for continued medical care after I had finished my surgical with her. Dr S has been providing superior medical care for this patient in the utmost professional and knowledgeable way. It's so comforting to know that our patients have whom to turn to for great medical care in our region. Just thought I would give a medical doctors perspective on here as well. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Had a great experience at this office! From the girls working in the front to the doctor that was on time, patient and helpful to picking out my glasses! Amazing selection and good prices! I will definitely return and suggest this office to others

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013