Ratings for Dr. Silvia Kim

Dr Sylvia Kim is the worst dentist ever! She did a crown for me and I told her many times it didn't feel right. She made me feel stupid and said there were no issues. Went to a specialist for another reason and they said that crown would give me issues as a big gap between teeth. Notified her and she wouldn't do anything. Finally had to have the crown redone and had a cavity where air got in because of the gap. I think she should refund my money but she now ignores me. Would never go back!!! Worst dentist who doesn't listen to her patients!

Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Kim always makes me feel special. i never feel rushed, hurried or unsatisfied in her care.im super sensitive, she freezes me quickly and painlessly everytime,whereas others poke poke poke OUCH! Kindness and competantence- perfect combo! U R a sweety!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Happy with my cleaning, like the tv above to help the time go by fast. Dr. Kim is very nice.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kim for many years now and have had nothing but the best care. She is very approachable and confident with her skills. I feel relaxed and love the very clean office! Thank you for all the years taking care of my teeth!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have had a great experience at this office every time I go. Dr. Kim is the best dentist

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012