Ratings for Dr. B Haselhoffer

My name is Michael and I was a patient of Dr. Haselhoffer since I was a child in 1989. He has retired since mid 2007 when I was 23 but overall I thought he was the best dentist in the world to have. The staff are excellent because the nurse was able to relax a patient when nervous, and the secretary was a very easy person to talk to and will arrange an appointment for you with no problems. The secretary always gave me a toy from the toy chest to keep when I was 5 years old, as a reward after having my teeth cleaned. The dentist always cleaned my teeth thoroughly and referred me to a very smart orthodontist when I needed braces as a teenager. The dentist always knew what he was doing and cleaned my teeth quickly and efficiently, and he knew how to spot the smallest problems and get them corrected. He always encouraged me to keep my teeth healthy whenever he said that I was one of the rare patients who, to this day, has never had a cavity. I would recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013