Ratings for Dr. Soyege Oye

After he had delivered my first baby I had noticed that one of my inner labia’s was gone and the stitched site it was a very tight. At the six week check up and I had brought up to him that I was still in a lot of pain and one of my labia’s was missing he had simply just said “ I have never seen this before “ . There was no appointment made for a check up later on or referal to a surgeon or talk of how to fix the pain and the missing labia. He told me just to have more intercourse and that would soften the scar tissue. This was back in 2012. Intercourse and exercise hurt for three years after and didn’t get better until I had delivered my second child and was stitched by a different doctor .Since then I’ve had three other children and The area that he stitched is still a bit painful and the labia still missing .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Had nothing but complications after my c section with him not only did he staple me without even telling me although I asked more then once if he would be never answered my questions when I had asked he also couldn't if do the staples correctly and cause a infection Due to doing everything incorrectly the home care nurses could barely remove the staples that he had done he also rushes threw everything

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have mixed comments on this doctor. when i had to have a D&C completed, he was very professional, and got it done. however, with my next pregnancy, i had a bad urinary infection at 28 weeks. it wasnt caught until i was having contractions. after the prescription was done, i asked him to verify if it was cleared up before i went back to work. he said everything was fine and he didn't need to check. 5 days later my water broke, and ended up delivering a premature infant in Saskatoon...

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012