Ratings for Dr. G. Begley

My husband and I both have Dr. Begley as our doctor for the last 8 years. He is a great listener and has recommended exceptional specialists to help us with a knee replacement, back surgery, cardiovascular-aneurysms and exceptional pain management. He does not over prescribe and makes himself available. He can be counted on to complete his paperwork and has become a real friend. We appreciate all that he does and cannot thank him enough for our health.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

He is my registered prenatal doctor. Good bedside manner however not sure he is careful enough. I tried conceiving for 3.5 years and I had a physically demanding job. He had no problem with my cramping every other day. Went in to the clinic when he was on vacation and the other prenatal doctor, Dr Badenhorst, immediately put me on disability and said no lifting over 10 lbs. As soon as he did that, the cramping stopped so obviously greater care needed to be taken with my pregnancy. If I have another pregnancy, I will go to Dr Badenhorst instead.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016