Ratings for Dr. Safaaldin Hassan

He has anger issues and is very unprofessional with his staff. He gets mad very easily and disrespects his staff in front of the patients. He also has no problem being disrespectful to his patients. Most of his staff were friendly. There isn't clear communication between the patient and the dentist office. He charged me for two filings but only filed in one and when I tried looking at my file or asking what these charges meant, he just stormed off in anger. I don't ever wanna go back to that place again, made me feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Had an extremely great experience at Hwy10 Family Dentistry today. Dr. Hassan is a very knowledgeable dentist and his staff is super polite and professional. I will recommend him to all my family and friends. Thank you for giving me a fantastic smile you are truly an artist!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr, Hassan has been my dr for the last 7 years if not more. I couldn't have one bad thing to say about him. I have now gotten braces and its been a great year of appointments. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very rude and damaged my teeth. I went to other dentists that showed me the damage he had done. Also my 5 year old teeth were damaged so bad he needed his teeth removed, from dr Hassan's carelessness of not cleaning a cavity before filling it. I think he wrote most of the good comments here!

Submitted May 30, 2016

Great dentist! Dr. Hassan is doing both my children's braces and the results are fantastic. My kids were really nervous about going to the dentist but Dr. Hassan and his staff always make them feel very comfortable. They make our trip to tge dentist fun; my kids now love going to the dentist. Dr. Hassan is very knowledgeable and always explains everything he's about to do. I don't have insurance and Dr. Hassan gave me a big discount for both my children to get braces. The best dentist ever I will never change!!!!

Submitted November 25, 2015

Very bad, treats his staff very badly always shouting and disrespecting them. Very rude. No bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great dentist! Lovely receptionist. Ana was a very thorough and helpful hygienist. I would recommend it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Great doctor with my kids!! Never leaving him. Explains what he is doing unlike many past dentists.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Got braces for my child he did an amazing job his teeth were all very crooked. Dr Hassan worked so hard, he did a great job. He gave me a discount and made me a payment plan which helped me a lot. My child enjoys going to him an he is very funny jokes a lot, we really leave with a big Smile! I don't remember liking the dentist as a child.... But my child does! Thanks Dr Hassan!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Hassan really takes his time with his patients, he is very through, he makes sure we understand fully what he is doing, he is also very gentle with kids. He really is truly one of a kind!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013