Well, I have to say I must have caught Dr. Tang on a very bad day. He was not very nice to me and as an older lady, I was a more than a bit put out by his attitude. He had a young female resident with him that day and the way he spoke to her was just appalling. I decided not to follow up with the recommended surgery with him and will take my chances in the queue waiting for a more professional and nicer surgeon. I do like his staff -Maria is a lovely woman.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Tang performed a breast reduction for me in 2013, and he did amazing work. He and his staff were extremely friendly, open to questions and always available for meetings. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and ready for the surgery, as well as having a great sense of humor throughout. He and his resident on the day of the surgery were very attentive and kind, plus, I barely waited for the surgery and had my pick of days.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Had a breast reduction earlier in the year with dr. Tang and have recommended him to everyone I know ever since. He was professional, straight up, and always willing to ask questions. I came in for an extra appointment before my surgery to ask questions and he made time for it. Jackie was also super helpful and friendly. My surgery turned out great, and there were no surprises. I healed remarkably fast and my scars weren't bad at all, and I attribute this to a job well done on his part. This surgery changed my life and I appreciate him making the experience so positive.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Tang and his fellow Dr. Cahoon recently performed peroneal tunnel release surgery on my leg and I couldn't have asked for better Dr.'s!! They were both amazing. I was a nervous wreck before the surgery and they both put me completely at ease. All of my questions were answered and they made sure I had every bit of information needed before making the decision to have the operation. I would recommend in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had 2 tendon surgeries on my left pinkie. Dr tang was fantastic. I always felt like we were friends and he always had time for me. I was treated like one of the family. His staff are great, after the second surgery the resident removed my stitches and he did such a good job I didn't even feel a thing. I would highly recommend Dave his knowlage and straitforward attitude make him a great person to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tang and his staff....I had a bone graft done on my wrist/thumb in Sept. and it healed so well that I don't even need any physio....Jackie is so accomodating whenever I had to call with a question or to see Dr. Tang...Never had a long wait to see him...simply amazing when you have an appt. and get in right on time! Dr. Tang is a pleasure to talk to (and easy to look at, lol). Had my last appt. on Friday and when I left he said "well, I guess we have to break up now"...a great sense of humor and never rushed out of an appt....Gotta love him!! Thank you Dr. Tang for taking my pain away...I would never hesitate to go back for more surgery with you or to recommend you to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

there is a comment on this post rating Dr Tang as a dentist??? He did a breast reduction for my daughter and a nerve resection for my husband. He is approachable and very competent. Good results for two very different surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

I sustained 3rd degree burns to my arm in July following a vehicle crash, Dr. Tang was wonderful explaining about how I would need skin grafts to the arm. He along with Dr. Krauss did the surgery, and I ended up with three skin grafts to the arm. He and his colleges are very professional and skilled. I would highly recommend Dr. Tang and his great Staff. :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

The worst Dentist. Avoid him at any cost. He talks too much without paying attention to what he says. We asked to take care of all my Daughter's tooth in one session based on his recommendation, but he not only didn't do that that, but also he did not even inform us that this has not been take care, he even did not set a following session. We realized that after a day and he said since we left his office too early, they did not set up a following appointment.

Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. David Tang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Well, I have to say I must have caught Dr. Tang on a very bad day. He was not very nice to me and as an older lady, I was a more than a bit put out by his atti..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tang performed a breast reduction for me in 2013, and he did amazing work. He and his staff were extremely friendly, open to questions and always available ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast reduction earlier in the year with dr. Tang and have recommended him to everyone I know ever since. He was professional, straight up, and always wi..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tang operated on my ulner nerve. The entire experience from the front door until I was released was positive and professional."

August 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "https://www.jeffersonradiology.com/About/MeetOurStaff.aspx". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "06108". Address has been updated from "None" to "111 Founders Plaza". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18602893375".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tang and his fellow Dr. Cahoon recently performed peroneal tunnel release surgery on my leg and I couldn't have asked for better Dr.'s!! They were both ama..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 2 tendon surgeries on my left pinkie. Dr tang was fantastic. I always felt like we were friends and he always had time for me. I was treated like one..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Tang and his staff....I had a bone graft done on my wrist/thumb in Sept. and it healed so well that I don't even need any physio....Jacki..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "there is a comment on this post rating Dr Tang as a dentist??? He did a breast reduction for my daughter and a nerve resection for my husband. He is approacha..."

October 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "D" to "David"

May 5, 2013