Ratings for Dr. David Tang

Amazing. my first appt was with him and a med student. Great teaching opportunity, great sense of humour. I don't get along well with hospitals due to panic attacks. The day of appt #2 there was a 2-3 hour delay. I had an attack, but was able to speak to his staff about it. I was in a room within 15 minutes. After my appointment he grinned gave a chuckle and said words to the effect of "I mean this in the nicest way possible ....but get out of the hospital. " Professional and human, in the perfect balance.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had a facial laceration fixed by Dr. Tang and a resident and it was done so well that a few months later ppl only notice when I point it out. He has also been kind and understanding, professional and great at explaining things. He is also very approachable with follow up questions I had after I went home and was able to schedule for an unplanned follow up a few days after I requested it.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Well, I have to say I must have caught Dr. Tang on a very bad day. He was not very nice to me and as an older lady, I was a more than a bit put out by his attitude. He had a young female resident with him that day and the way he spoke to her was just appalling. I decided not to follow up with the recommended surgery with him and will take my chances in the queue waiting for a more professional and nicer surgeon. I do like his staff -Maria is a lovely woman.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Tang performed a breast reduction for me in 2013, and he did amazing work. He and his staff were extremely friendly, open to questions and always available for meetings. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and ready for the surgery, as well as having a great sense of humor throughout. He and his resident on the day of the surgery were very attentive and kind, plus, I barely waited for the surgery and had my pick of days.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Had a breast reduction earlier in the year with dr. Tang and have recommended him to everyone I know ever since. He was professional, straight up, and always willing to ask questions. I came in for an extra appointment before my surgery to ask questions and he made time for it. Jackie was also super helpful and friendly. My surgery turned out great, and there were no surprises. I healed remarkably fast and my scars weren't bad at all, and I attribute this to a job well done on his part. This surgery changed my life and I appreciate him making the experience so positive.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Tang operated on my ulner nerve. The entire experience from the front door until I was released was positive and professional.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Tang and his fellow Dr. Cahoon recently performed peroneal tunnel release surgery on my leg and I couldn't have asked for better Dr.'s!! They were both amazing. I was a nervous wreck before the surgery and they both put me completely at ease. All of my questions were answered and they made sure I had every bit of information needed before making the decision to have the operation. I would recommend in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had 2 tendon surgeries on my left pinkie. Dr tang was fantastic. I always felt like we were friends and he always had time for me. I was treated like one of the family. His staff are great, after the second surgery the resident removed my stitches and he did such a good job I didn't even feel a thing. I would highly recommend Dave his knowlage and straitforward attitude make him a great person to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tang and his staff....I had a bone graft done on my wrist/thumb in Sept. and it healed so well that I don't even need any physio....Jackie is so accomodating whenever I had to call with a question or to see Dr. Tang...Never had a long wait to see him...simply amazing when you have an appt. and get in right on time! Dr. Tang is a pleasure to talk to (and easy to look at, lol). Had my last appt. on Friday and when I left he said "well, I guess we have to break up now"...a great sense of humor and never rushed out of an appt....Gotta love him!! Thank you Dr. Tang for taking my pain away...I would never hesitate to go back for more surgery with you or to recommend you to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

there is a comment on this post rating Dr Tang as a dentist??? He did a breast reduction for my daughter and a nerve resection for my husband. He is approachable and very competent. Good results for two very different surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014