You may also like

Rate Dr. David Tang

Dr. David Tang's Ratings

Dr Tang operated on my ulner nerve. The entire experience from the front door until I was released was positive and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Tang and his fellow Dr. Cahoon recently performed peroneal tunnel release surgery on my leg and I couldn't have asked for better Dr.'s!! They were both amazing. I was a nervous wreck before the surgery and they both put me completely at ease. All of my questions were answered and they made sure I had every bit of information needed before making the decision to have the operation. I would recommend in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had 2 tendon surgeries on my left pinkie. Dr tang was fantastic. I always felt like we were friends and he always had time for me. I was treated like one of the family. His staff are great, after the second surgery the resident removed my stitches and he did such a good job I didn't even feel a thing. I would highly recommend Dave his knowlage and straitforward attitude make him a great person to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tang and his staff....I had a bone graft done on my wrist/thumb in Sept. and it healed so well that I don't even need any physio....Jackie is so accomodating whenever I had to call with a question or to see Dr. Tang...Never had a long wait to see him...simply amazing when you have an appt. and get in right on time! Dr. Tang is a pleasure to talk to (and easy to look at, lol). Had my last appt. on Friday and when I left he said "well, I guess we have to break up now"...a great sense of humor and never rushed out of an appt....Gotta love him!! Thank you Dr. Tang for taking my pain away...I would never hesitate to go back for more surgery with you or to recommend you to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

there is a comment on this post rating Dr Tang as a dentist??? He did a breast reduction for my daughter and a nerve resection for my husband. He is approachable and very competent. Good results for two very different surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I sustained 3rd degree burns to my arm in July following a vehicle crash, Dr. Tang was wonderful explaining about how I would need skin grafts to the arm. He along with Dr. Krauss did the surgery, and I ended up with three skin grafts to the arm. He and his colleges are very professional and skilled. I would highly recommend Dr. Tang and his great Staff. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

The worst Dentist. Avoid him at any cost. He talks too much without paying attention to what he says. We asked to take care of all my Daughter's tooth in one session based on his recommendation, but he not only didn't do that that, but also he did not even inform us that this has not been take care, he even did not set a following session. We realized that after a day and he said since we left his office too early, they did not set up a following appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2193370].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 14, 2014

My surgery for pinched nerve at the elbow was very well accomplished by Dr. Tang. It was day surgery. It was just about pain free and not a major ordeal. The surgeon Tang was efficient and caring as were the nurses and I felt well taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42752].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I feel like this man let his STUDENT ruin my face. He says its scar tissue, to maggase it for months(while it still hurts 2 months later)and that it will eventually go away. My face looks horrible! Even my family doctor agrees it wasn't a very good job... Second opinion here I come..... Yes he was on time and his staff was really nice but that is all I can say

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Excellent skills and great communicator. Very open to questions both before and after procedure. Explains what is happening during procedure and very conscious of patient comfort. Very obvious that he and support staff work as a team thus efficient and on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][42751].votes_count ]]