Ratings for Dr. George T. Zolovick

Dr. Abrams was my primary but because it's a rotating practice, I had two run-ins with him when I was pregnant. During the first, he completely freaked out my husband and I by offhandedly telling us what genetic problems we could expect (I was 34) and acting like it was a done thing that one of us would have to quit our job to take care of the baby! The second time, I called when my breasts were leaking milk with a bloody tinge. He told me that it could be cancerous, but if it was, nothing could be done about it until I delivered, so why stress about it?! I am not making this up. Naturally, he was the doc on call when I went into labor. Luckily, the nurses did everything. I wish his name weren't on my daughter's birth certificate.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He isnt the Best doctor if you have endometriosis the only thing he offers is a chronic Pain clinic or a total hysterectomy , he couldnt even tell me what he did durning my procedure without having to get his paper work and he was rude , He is a great doctor when it comes to child birth but i dont not recommend him for any thing else

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Any woman nurse or physician in the area will tell you - if they had a pregnancy complication or needed surgery, they would go to Dr. Zolovick. He's not going to hold your hand, but he will give you straight, direct and smart answers. I love his demeanor. Throughout my pregnancy, C-section and recovery, I felt great about asking him some pretty weird things and he was always prepared to talk about whatever I wanted to talk about. His humor and style make you feel really at ease. Also, I've seen some very sloppy c-section scars on other women and mine looks like a work of art.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Zolovic is obviously a smart man and is willing and able to answer any question. He is very brusque and busy, though, so don't expect a lot of TLC from him. He is usually running late to all appointments (he was even late for my 8a scheduled c-section!) but he's late because he's taking time with people. I hated waiting but knew he'd take his time with me, too. He was also nice about me bringing my kids to appointments.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

The staff at Dr. Zolovick were awesome.. very helpful and friendly. In other words they rock... as does the Dr. excellent care.. and I leave his office feeling like great about my visit.. I wish this happen with all of my Doctors.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

He needs to listen when you say yes to circumsision. For me when I took my baby to his first dr appt she asked me if he was circumsised & said yes & she replied with well he doesnt appear to be...For months & months had to pull back skin to wipe my son clean & he freaked out everytime.The pediatrican when I told her Zolovick had 'done' the circ...said all the imcomplete circs she had come across were all his 'jobs'.My son to this day whi is 2.5 while changing him always says dont hurt fweenie dont hurt fweenie:( he doea not like it all all having to pull the skin to clean & they never dis anything to correct it before now I would not put him thru that now!:/

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr. Z is extremely knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and has a dry sense of humor that I appreciate. As a patient, I would throw a laundry list of questions or concerns at him during every visit and he would answer them all while simultaneously putting me at ease. He delivered my 3 children and somehow kept me sane through all three pregnancies with a big dose of reassurance and much-needed humor. I cannot express how rare a find Dr. Zolovick is. Before Dr. Z, I had 3 different OB/GYNs before I even needed the OB part. None of them had his mixture of expertise and personal attention.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Great doctor. Saw him many times during my 2 pregnancies. He is very thorough and knowledgable. I felt like he explained complicated medical issues with me that other docs would assume you "wouldn't understand". I really like being treated like an intellectual equal, and feel that it benefited me & my children throughout both pregnancies. Great results. Love him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I have been going to Zolovick for almost a year now and love him. He is most definitely very knowledgable in his field and that makes me feel really good. I am now pregnant and the more I see him the more comfortable we both are around each other. He jokes and laughs with me which always puts me at ease. Just like someone else said before, he is very direct and to the point (with not much emotion), but that is just his personality. I love that he tells you how it is. Zolovick is wonderful and I am excited to have him deliver my baby soon. As far as nurses go, I also agree with someone else's comment — the nurse NEVER calls back. i would still recommend this place and Zolovick to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have enjoyed having my last three children with him. He has been so helpful and concerned for me. During delivery I feel so at ease knowing he is my doctor. I recommend him all the time. Love ya Dr. Z.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. George T. Zolovick's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners