Dr. Sonja L. Perkins

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sonja L. Perkins

I love Dr Perkins, she did my hysterectomy and she makes you feel secure and informed through the whole process. I also take my daughter to her and she is a wonderful doctor. I actually refer her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I love Dr. Perkins. She is extremely personable smart and listens to my questions. Makes me feel like an important patient. The front desk receptionist could use some manners but if you don't ask them any questions all is well. Cheryl the scheduler is so nice and Kay the doctors assistant is very friendly and gives good advice. All the other doctors except for Young are quite horrible.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I thought everyone in the office was very friendly. There was a fire drill in the first 15 minutes of my visit, which pushed back my appointment but this was by no means the medical office's fault. Dr. Perkins was helpful and had nice bedside manner. I'm looking forward to our next appointment. My appointment was scheduled early in the morning and all was on time. I suggest first of the morning visits to patients. The reason doctor appointments are late many times is because patients show up late and pushes back the schedule for everyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I find Dr. Perkins to be very personable. However, the reception staff is very impatient and not very helpful. They simply don't represent the type of service and quality of service that Dr. Perkins provides.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Waited over and hour and 15 minutes to see her and never did. She never came out to apologize or offer any type of explanation. Will not be going back

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Second time in a row, I had to wait for over an hour !!! for the doctor to see me. First 30 minutes I waited in the reception room, then I was asked to get undressed in the exam room, and had to wait for over 30 minutes covered with their paper sheets.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

She was very short with her time. My exam was breif. She took little concern as to my general health, asked minimal questions and rushed out the door. I don't feel as if I was given time to ask questions. It felt as if I had been hurded through the exam and the office. This was the first time I had seen Dr Perkins but the second time I had been to the office. I was uncomfortable during that exam as well. I will be looking for a new doctor/office in the future.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Sonja L. Perkins's Credentials

• Armenian

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Georgia