Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Clausen

I can't even call him a Dr. I spent two years in pain sick and miserable and he kept telling me I had stomach ulcers when I finally got upset because it didn't make any sense he sent me for an 2000 test and faild to let me know it wasn't standard medicine so my insurance didn't cover it so its out of pocket. I tried to change to a different Dr. in the office and he denied the switch so I had to change to a complete new practice where 20 min into seeing my new Dr. He found out through a simple blood test that I had a stomach infection that with a round of antibiotics cleared up pain free. This guy is a quack 2000 dollars later I learned the hard way what Dr. doesn't start with a blood test or the stuff that isn't going to break someones bank. He doesn't listen and is quick to throw a reason at you whether it be wrong or right. Steer clear of this guy he doesn't deserve the title of Dr.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This doctor is only concerned about how many medical claims he can claim in a day. Not about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Very disappointed in the Dr. concern for the issue's. Just sits and listen's and does not respond to what I am in a very critical life or death situation, concerning my future. I will be seeking another gp that has more concern and empathy. I think he is in Dr. for the wrong reason. Very introverted and does respond very well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Clausen was kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. He resolved my issue quickly and accurately.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Very disappointed. Dr. Clausen has failed to help me on any of the 5 occasions I have seem him. He seems to be against any form of medication whether it be for anxiety, GI issues post op, sleeplessness etc. will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Matthew P. Clausen's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2009)