Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Parrack

Dr. Parrack's assistant is wonderful. The problem is Dr. Parrack. I went to him to have a lipoma in my scalp removed. He told me that he is qualified to perform this surgery. His claim was a pretense. I scheduled surgery, changed into a gown and lay on the operating table. The anesthesiologist put an IV into my hand, I was strapped into the narrow table to ensure that I not fall, Dr. Parrack shaved the surgery site, and then I learned that he was not prepared to perform the surgery. At that point, it ended and I got up and dressed and went home, with what would have to called at best a bad haircut. I was shocked. He put adhesive tape all over my scalp, the hairs popping at the root most others pulled extremely uncomfortably. No cap. No warning that my hair would be yanked. He does not have a delicate touch, to say the least. He did not warn me at all. This was not my first surgery. I had no pain the first time. I was shocked that he knew no better and did not think of asking another surgeon how to prepare a patient for head surgery. No warning of what to expect. Because pre-testing is required in advance of surgery and I then had to find another surgeon, no help from him, I had to repeat the pre-testing. He did not apologize for saying nothing in advance about having no experience of the sort. He walked out of the operating room.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

What a wonderful man! I'm so glad that I chose him to perform my surgery. Before the surgery he was attentive and had a great bedside manner. I was really put at ease and trusted him with my surgery, he even called me the night before surgery to checkup on me and prepare me for the next day. He spoke to my family before the surgery and they felt very comfortable with him as well. He saw and spoke to me and my family for a long time after the surgery making sure to answer all of my and my family's questions. I had my surgery on June 13, 2014 it hasn't even been three weeks yet and the incision is healing very well. The cut is right on my neck line and blends in with my neck. I am a young woman only 33 so I was very pleased that he took aesthetics into consideration. I would choose him 100 times over again. His manner, professionalism and work are amazing. I'm just sorry to see him move to another city but feel luck that I was able to get him before he moved!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Parrack is a wonderful, talented surgeon. He is also kind and very knowledgeable. I felt comfortable and safe with him as soon as I met him. If you have to have thyroid surgery or a fine needle biopsy, see this doctor. The best!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Kevin M. Parrack's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal