Dr. Karston J. Carr

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karston J. Carr

I highly recommend Dr. Carr, his associate and his staff. My wrist surgery was a complete success. He is professional, caring and excellent at explaining what was going on with my wrist and what my options were. My appointments were always on time or early! If you have a hand problem, I would go see Dr. Carr!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

I found Dr. Carr to be an outstanding professional and the surgery that he performed was amazing. I feel that his entire staff including his PA are very professional and they treat you with great respect. When it comes to hand surgery he has to be one of the best in Arizona.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

DR Carr and his PA Logan are a fantastic team! Dr Carr is a fabulous surgeon he did my wrist that I had very little feelings in my hand and after the surgery I regained 90%of the feeling back! I can’t thank him and his staff for a super job ... I would recommend DR Carr to anyone who needs wrist work !

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Very friendly staff and doctor. Excellent care by Dr. Carr. I would highly recommend him, a great surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Carr was easy to talk to and identified treatment alternatives. When conservative therapies failed, the surgical option brought me relief from the excruciating pain I had been suffering for months.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Carr is an amazing surgeon. He explained the entire process to me and did a great job on my surgery. I am pain free for the first time in months!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr. Karston Carr is patience listener to what you say, treating you as a person, not just a number, showing you and explain how the surgery will be, explaining the risks, side effects, what happens after the operation, and after all that he doing an excellent job.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Karston Carr as an orthopedic hand surgeon. His confidence of his ability and surgical skills ensured a positive outcome of my trigger finger release surgery. He takes time to answer questions and explain procedures in terms that I could understand. His professionalism, intelligence, and compassion are definitely characteristics that he exhibits with ease. The office staff is friendly, helpful, and always able to accommodate me with my questions and scheduling needs.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Amzong doc with great bed side manners!! Hos staff is amazing and he is always on time

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Fantastic hand surgeon. Professional yet personable, Dr Carr saved my right hand thumb which was 80% destroyed with multiple fractures and a spiral cut all the way down. He skill is exceptional and the scar is minimal given the severity of the injury. Thrilled to report I have feeling and can move my thumb again thanks to this excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Karston J. Carr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A graduate of Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri, Dr. Karsten Carr completed his internship and orthopedic surgery residency at Memorial Hospital in York, Pennsylvania. He then completed a hand surgery fellowship at Wellspan York Hospital in Pennsylvania. Dr. Carr is Board Certified and specializes in hand, wrist, and elbow problems including all injuries (fractures, lacerations, crush injuries, etc.), arthritis, tendonitis and nerve problems like carpal tunnel syndrome. He also has extensive experience in wrist arthroscopy and small joint replacement.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

• Broken wrist/broken hand