Ratings for Dr. Paula S. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra is WONDERFUL ! She's understanding and efficient ! I am very nervous with Dr's and she made me feel very comfortable. Her nurse is WONDERFUL too. Rachel is very kind ! They make a wonderful, WONDERFUL team!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Malhotra helped diagnose my skin cancer that had actually been there for many years but missed and ignored by my previous dermatologist. She quickly scheduled me for surgery and removed my lesions with hardly any trace of a scar. Luckily my margins were not concerning! Highly recommended! Oh and I forgot to mention you won't be waiting around for an hour to see the doctor as in other places!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Malhotra removed two moles during my first visit. She said they should heal in 2-4 weeks. I had gaping wounds for three months and now, two years later, I haved raised scars that constantly itch. She is a kind person and a knowledgable doctor, but she is not skilled at removing moles. I had another mole removed by a different doctor at the practice 6 months later and it healed in 2 weeks and Now the scar is undetectable. I feel like my body was violated by an inexperienced doctor and I will never allow someone to cut into me without doing research in the future!

Submitted November 21, 2014

She is beautiful inside and out! Amazing doctor I enjoy every appointment with her!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Paula S. Malhotra's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)