Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Ashworth

Dr. Ashworth is amazing! She is kind, professional, has fit myself as well as family members in at the last minute for appointments, and truly cares about her patients! Can't recommend her enough or say enough good things! She is truly the best!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Compassionate, caring and attentive to the needs of her patients. I have recommended her to family and friends who have had similar positive experiences. She's helped me through a bad back, knee and sciatica. She's a true professional.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr ashwarth is very very good at what she does. She knows her stuff and will try to fit you in . She actually cares about the patient.. I recommend her to everybuddy I know. I rate her a trillion stars

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Ashworth is truly the most amazing chiropractor. She treats me weekly for accupuncture for my tmj and always asks about my other health problems. You can reach her by text to schedule appointments. I wish could rate her a million stars!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Best chiropractor in port colborne! She works around your schedule for appointments which is very helpful. She will not quit till your issue is resolved! Highly recommend. Very good with my daughter as well

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Vanessa is a wonderful, caring doctor. She worked tirelessly to solve my problem. She is knowledgeable and current. She will fit you in at any time you need to see her. Her office staff is friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Very knowledgeable, helpful and great at what she does. Will help you out and explain what is going on with your pain/condition. I was totally impressed!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012