Ratings for Dr. Veronica Santee

Arrogant and yes she is Wiccan. dismissive because she is not knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

This doctor is not a good doctor, She doesn't listen to what you have to say. She always is in a hurry to get out of the room. I heard she does witch classes. The staff there is horrible, except the older lady in check in. the nurses Christine and Connie are rude, and they break Hippa all the time. I could hear them while waiting for the doctor to come in. I would NEVER recommend this place.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

It was a little scary that I had to tell the doctor what was wrong with me in order to get treatment. She was nervous while examining me and had no idea what she was doing. She called in a nurse to "help" her, but the nurse was even more nervous. Because they both were nervous it made the whole visit very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

The office staff is not friendly or welcoming at all and neither is Dr. Santee. She acted dismissive towards me instead of caring and concerned. I have found the office staff to be consistently not helpful. I will not return to this office. I had to wait for an extended period of time eventhough no other patients were in the office. Staff outside the examining room were laughing...while I waited for a very simple procedure to be examined and a very simple procedure to be performed. The poor behavior of staff and doctor make me question their level of knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Veronica Santee's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Seneca, PA