Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Uong

Dr Nathalie was professional, personable and empathetic. She didn't just take care of my teeth, she made sure that my whole experience was as pleasant as possible. Her cheerful smile, kind manner, and skillful work meant that this originally nervous patient will definitely recommend her to my circle of friends and colleagues!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Doctor Nathalie is great. I had a sore tooth, booked an appointment for a day later, and she found and fixed a broken filling in that one appointment. Very friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

My four year old son is a patient of Dr. Nathalie's, and she is FANTASTIC with him. From his very first visit, she was so kind and gentle with him. When we headed back six months later for our second visit, he was actually excited to go and sit in the big chair and have his teeth counted! These early years are so instrumental in setting the foundation for him, and I'm so glad that we chose Dr. Nathalie. I would (and do!) recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

This was a lovely office and I felt welcome from the beginning. It was convenient to make an appointment and the customer service was excellent all around. The doctor was extremely gentle and caring. Everything went well and I will definitely be back and will be sure to bring my husband and recommend this office to other family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Uong for the last 3 years. She is a great dentist and we look. forward to our visits with her. She is kind, skillful and takes time to explain and educate us about our oral health. Her staff are always friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend her and her office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My experience with Dr. Uong has not been a good one. I went there for six month cleanup and after the cleanup, she came by and did a quick check up for a few minutes (!!) and told me that I need to make another appointment to come back to remove my back tooth because of cavity, then she tried to walk out. I stopped her and asked her more about my cavity because she only looked at it for less than 2 minutes and she didn't even suggest an x-ray. I then asked her how much will the cost be and the procedure. She said I have insurance and I shouldn't care about the price and then she didn't want to talk further and she walked away. Anyhow I went to see another dentist for second opinion. I did another cleanup a week later. I thought it would be a quick one since I just did a cleanup at Dr. Uong's office a week ago, apparently it's not. The cleanup at Dr Uong's office may be painless but it is REALLY NOT THAT CLEAN! After the cleanup, I asked the dentist if I have cavity and he said no. I insisted to get an x-ray, he said alright so we did it and he confirmed that I DO NOT HAVE CAVITY AND NEED NOT TO REMOVE MY TOOTH! Either Dr. Uong is inexperienced or she just want to get more business from me (even though I don't need one). I can't trust her anymore so I never go back again.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Nathalie Uong is a fantastic dentist. My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Nathalie for the past year. We are extremely happy we have found Dr. Nathalie'. She is very professional, knowledgable and caring. She makes you feel very confortable. We love her. Our teeth look better than ever. Her staff is also very caring and helpful. You feel an amazing possitive energy from Dr. Nathalie's and the staff that work by her side. I'm so happy we found Dr. Nathalie. Do no hesitate to book your appointment with Dr. Nathalie.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Just moved to the area and chose this dental clinic based on reviews on this site. Could not have made a better choice! Was experiencing tooth pain and had to get it looked after. Not only did Dr. Nathalie quickly identify a cavity in my tooth, which my last dentist had missed, she had it attended to right away on this same appointment! She has excellent rapport with her patients and is very skilled at what she does. I could tell right away that this new filling is much better than the one I had before, from the bite to the spacing between my teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Nathalie Uong to anyone looking for a dentist in York Region! (De plus, pour les francophones, elle parle le francais couramment!)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Wonderful, skillful, kind, gentle dentist. She is great! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Natalie es great, very knowledgeable, she always takes care of our family's oral care with patience, and in a really polite and professional way. We love her! The staff is great too, highly recommendable!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Nathalie Uong's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.