Ratings for Dr. Pamela Davies

My wife fell and hurt her left hip. Initial X-ray did not show broken bones. But her condition instead of improving became worse each day. When the pain became intolerable and she could hardly stand we made an appointment with Dr. Pamela Davis seeking medical help. Because of the deteriorating condition of my wife we asked for more tests like CT scan or MRI to find out what was going on. Dr. Davis did not agree and instead recommended physical therapy. Two days later my wife could no longer stand and I took to ER where a CT scan showed a fracture of the hip. And she underwent a hip replacement surgery. For Dr. Davis to ignore the symptoms of detriorating conditions of a patient is inexcusable to say the least. It demonstrates a severe lack of empathy, poor attitude, and questionable professional aptitude. Do not let your loved ones near Dr. Davis. She does not even deserve one star.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018