Ratings for Dr. Maurice Bissada

Dr. Bissada is great with Kids! He jokes around and made my Son feel comfortable. We have never waited long. I recommend this Doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Great Doctor, always take the time to listen to your concerns. Goes the extra mile for you. He sees me on the day my eye flare up occurs each and every time. I would recommend him to anyone with eye issues as he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I was waiting for my appointment for over an hour. Doctor Bissada didn't apologize for being late. My appointment lasted 5 minutes. I don't know how much he charges the OHIP, but I lost an hour of pay from my work. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Great doctor, listens to his patients, takes time to explain things and knows his stuff. Confident of his care and glad I've got him as my eye specialist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

First saw Dr Bissada in 2008 after an illness affected my vision. He took plenty of time examining me and testing my eyes in every possible way to put my fears to rest, and left the door open for me to visit him in followup if anything changed, which I have done twice. Always very kind and knows his stuff. I wouldn't see anyone else! Extra thanks to his office staff who are incredibly helpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012