Ratings for Dr. Simon Cote

Very good doctor. Friendly and knowledgeable. Very good taking care of my very sick mother.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Amazing Doctor. So nice and never rushes. Cute to boot.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I think that Dr. Cote is a good physician. He has been treating my family for a year now and we have all had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Fantastic family physician . Always pleasant visits. He genuinely cares and never rushes unlike many other physicians I've encountered in the past.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Amazing family physician and super helpful. Dr Cote is a straight shooter. He tells you like it is but can explain stuff in a way that you get but with tout making you feel dumb.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Cote is very knowledgeable. He makes time for his patients, and is always on time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I am really happy to have Dr. Cote as our family Doctor. He is very pleasant , knowlegeable and dependable. Many of us from Azilda who had Dr. Huneault are very greatful to have Dr. Cote, Dr. Nizzarro and Dr. Charette. Although many of us find that the new doctors use computers for our files and the visits are just not the same as they use to be. That personal contact with our doctor is missing. The computers are great, everything is right there during the visit, just missing the eye contact.

Submitted July 27, 2014

When my whole family (6 of us) came in to meet Dr Cote it was great the whole office was polite and easy to talk to. When I call to book appointments she does her best to get me the best appt to suit my family's needs and mostly get the same day appts when really needed. Very happy overall.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

His secretary is hit and miss; sometimes polite, other times rude. His nurse is friendly. I like Dr Cote but I was surprised at some of the outdated information he shared (ex. advising to night wean a baby at 4 months), especially considering he's a young doctor. He's a "hip" doctor, so sometimes his approach is very nonchalant and can come across as blasé. Nevertheless, he is very helpful when needed.

Submitted May 5, 2014