Ratings for Dr. Simon Cote

Awful experience with dr. Cote. I have never been so disrespected by a physician in my life.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I seen Dr Côté at the FHO Clinic on Bancroft. I waited over an hour to see him and he rushed me off said I had a cold and to take halls and I would be fine. I knew I didn't have a cold so I went to another clinic where the doctor told me I had strep throat and needed antibiotics. Dr Côté could have at least done a swab to rule step out but didn't. Not impressed with him at all.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I gave the staff a poor rating based on the young lady with black hair at the reception desk. The rest of the staff are GREAT. I am not sure if she is aware that we the clients can see her body language when she answers and talks on the phone and hear it on the phone. No doubt her job is difficult ,however some professionalism would go a long way, and or watch your fellow co-workers and learn from them as they are a AMAZING team.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I feel so lucky that we are able to have Dr. Cote as our family doctor! He is great with my kids, very understanding and knowledgeable and always takes his time with all of us!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Very good doctor. Friendly and knowledgeable. Very good taking care of my very sick mother.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Amazing Doctor. So nice and never rushes. Cute to boot.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I think that Dr. Cote is a good physician. He has been treating my family for a year now and we have all had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Fantastic family physician . Always pleasant visits. He genuinely cares and never rushes unlike many other physicians I've encountered in the past.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Amazing family physician and super helpful. Dr Cote is a straight shooter. He tells you like it is but can explain stuff in a way that you get but with tout making you feel dumb.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Cote is very knowledgeable. He makes time for his patients, and is always on time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015