Ratings for Dr. Neil D. Bluebond

Love Dr. Blue. He is fantastic. He delivered my daughter and was awesome. I have been seeing him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I can honestly say that I love my gynecologist. I've been seeing Dr Bluebond for over 10 years. He delivered both of my children and many of my family members have been his patients. Dr Bluebond has a great bed side manner and is the most caring doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Love him, great bed side manner, very happy and helpful all the time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

I have many reasons to feel uncomfortable with a male gynocologist. I made my first appointment so that I could be seen quickly, there would be no exams, so I wasn't worried. Dr. Bluebond's manner is so professional, kind and knowledgeable that I will certainly return to him for all of my specialist needs. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

I had been going to Dr. Bluebond for approx. 20 years, til I moved from the area. He makes a woman feel comfortable and has a gentle touch. He is very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Neil D. Bluebond's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1980)