Ratings for Dr. Terri H. Telle

She is always in a rush. You can never get out your questions you need to ask or even talk about. She cuts you off and doesn't listen. I find it hard to talk and work with her. She is out of the room and doing other things before she is even done with you. You end up talking in the hallway and I find this very unprofessional. She in loud when she talks so you can hear everything that is going on in the other rooms. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I was very unhappy with Dr. Telle. She was demeaning and condescending. The list of things she did against me is too long to get into. One thing, I'll try to keep this short. She sent me to ENT about my ears but the ENT found a growth the size of a lime on my thyroid. When I emailed the office and told them that ENT said I had a 5 CM growth, she emailed me back and said "maybe 5mm or .05cm but I'm sure it's not 5cm" in actuality it is 5.5Cm. Like I would lie about it. This was not the only time she doubted me about my health, she even told me I was not having trouble breathing because the oxygen meter showed 97% and my lungs sounded good. Why would I lie about that? So today my chest still hurts and I'm still having trouble breathing. It's kind of scary. It could be the growth the size of a lime pressing on my windpipe making it hard to breath. I don't know.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My initial consultation was to establish myself with a family doctor and get a general health check-up with Dr. Telle. She was very attentive and listened to my concerns, as well as, answered my questions thoroughly. Dr. Telle was very kind and had a great bed-side manner. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

she use to listen now she is in a rush and doesn't listen to the patients answers. her mind is made up. she doesn't go beond the blood work to find out what is wrong with the patient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Terri is great with all patients. She is one of the few doctors who is truly concerned about her patients.She always makes herself available for questions or comments. Great all-around physician

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Telle is exceptional and goes out of her way to help her patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Very knowledgeable and caring. More like seeing a old friend rather than a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Terri H. Telle's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY