Ratings for Dr. Ghazala Hayat

Do not go this Dr. She is a liar and a cheat. She refused to help me, her diagnosis was wrong. She said my pain and symptoms were from stress when in fact I was diagnosed with seizures. This Dr. should have her license taken away which I just may try to do. She has anger management issues and is very . Run to the closest ER before you ever set foot in her office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

She is arrogant, distant, judgmental, non-caring, remembers nothing about you, and does not explain procedures. Her diagnosis is biased. She said my husband was perfectly normal and he has a neuropathy. The scheduling times are weeks or months a part for procedures and follow up. You are her student’s guinea pig.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

This doctor is arrogant and insensitive. My daughter was given 2 lumbar puntures within 72 hours. The first the needle was not long enough; the second took 2 and one half hours. The headache and neck pain was horrible. She told my daughter that the pain was all in her mind and to seek psychiatric help. She insisted that the fluid was clear and later infection was detected.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

She told me that the leisions on my spine were normal (as shown in a MRI w/contrast). I was diagnosed w/MS 3 mos. later. She had residents do a Lumbar Puncture on me and they had to stick me SEVEN times. Her staff sent me to the wrong place for a MRI and I had to pay $1,800 for it because of their error (no pre-qualification).

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Ghazala Hayat's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1977)

• Blue Cross Of California