Ratings for Dr. P. Suri

Very poor surgeon who treats patients with disrespect, and doesn't answer questions. Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

He doesn't seem to have the time to spend with a patient. He doesn't seem to like questions. When we go see him, it's as though he's trying to rush us out the door.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Lee Suri is an excellent Surgeon. He met with myself and my wife before he ordered a CT scan and then again after the scan. He explains everything to us and what procedure that he would recommend and follow. He is very pleasant and down to earth and explains every thing for us to understand. After surgery he would visit me at least once each day and was very honest on my progress. I would definitely recommend Dr Suri for abdominal surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

June of 2012 I went in to emerg in a lot of pain. After tests I was told I needed my gallbladder removed. Dr. Suri than came in, introduced himself. Very polite man, answered all my questions leaving nothing unanswered, and did the paper work for the surgery to remove my gall bladder. I was surprised that in the beginning of November 2012 I got a call saying surgery was in a week with Dr. Suri. I heard horror stories for recovery, and most people need to take it easy for a few weeks, and no one knew who he was. I was worried. My family doctor said Dr. Suri was great and he would recommend him too. (I have a very good and well known family doctor) When being prepped for surgery in the surgery room. Dr Suri took the time to talk to me, and pay attention to me that put me at ease. Recovery was great. No pain at all. I was up and on the go after the few days it took for me to bounce back from the anesthetic. Never hurt to get up or get down even the next day it didn't hurt. AMAZING DOC!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013