Ratings for Dr. Shirley Maltman

I had her as a Doctor in 1989. She was so patient with me. I had to have a c- section and she referred me to her gynaecologist. He was great as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

After my long awaited first appointment with Dr Deedee, I was excited to work alongside her to better my health. My second appointment she was running half an hour late for my half hour appt, thus rushing me in and out and Mis marking some of my blood work. She said book again in a months time. I called and called 'we don't have her schedule yet' I left so many messages to book in with her, to the point where they said they would call me when her schedule is posted. Three months later still no call, and when I phoned there they did not seem impressed and still did not fit me in. Although I was looking forward to her integrative focus on medicine, her lack of patient care left me high and dry. I could not be more disappointed, with her, as well as the reception.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Maltman keeps current and is interested in finding the root cause. She will work with you to find out the problem and is very knowledgable to current integrated medicine science. AMAZING dr!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Maltman takes time to understand your health problems. She is also interested in getting to the root cause of the dis-ease. Always current with her training, she is knowledgable and very helpful. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

she is a wonderful dr. i have been trying to deal with my many health issues over the last few yrs without that many solutions and in one visit i knew she was going to try every option to get me feeling better. She has a great bedside manor and gets down to the patients level. one word to describe her is AMAZING !!!!! i will have my body back soon with her help and feel like myself again!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Amazing Doctor :) she made me feel comfortable and I got the feeling she really cared

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013