Ratings for Dr. Monica Brunner

Dr. Brunner is extremely professional and compassionate. She educates the patient while she examines and performs procedures. She is down to earth and has a fantastic bedside manner. Dr. Brunner instills confidence in her patients and lays out options clearly and answers questions in detail. She is very patient and is not dismissive. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Brunner has great bedside manner and makes u feel comfortable. BUT you better have time for her appointments... I have never been since in time for my appointment and I would say that her average wait time is 1 hour. Today it has been almost 1 and half hour. :(. So be rest to pay lots of parking. She is nice but I wish my time was also respected.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

She is so lovely, kind and makes you feel at ease. She performed my emergency c-section and had zero worries going in and coming out of it.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Brunner is very kind and so patient to explain everything to you. You feel very secure under her instruction when she is speaking to you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I had Dr. Brunner for my first emergebncu csection. She was so kind and the scar healed wonderfully. I was lucky enough to get her during a locum for my second csection at RCH and the healing was even better. She is so sweet

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had Dr. Brunner do both of my c-sections at RCH and she is amazing. Great bedside manner, very comforting but also very fun through the whole process. Great at making me feel comfortable. Her incisions healed amazingly well. I was so happy to have her for both deliveries.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Very nice doctor. She answers all my questions with utmost patience. Will offer best advice but leave the decision to you. Will definitely recommend

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Very nice doctor, would recommend her, patient, asked questions, went into details explaing my upcoming procedure.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Had my first OB visit with Dr. Monica Brunner. She was very knowledgable, helpful and took her time to explain everything I needed to know with my early pregnancy. She also explained to me what to expect and different possibilities as my pregnancy progresses. I would definitely recommend her as an OB.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

very nice doctor, listened to patient concern carefully, we asked almost 10 question and answered all of them nicely.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013