Ratings for Dr. Mel Hershenfield

I have been to Dr. Hershenfield's office for a number of separate surgeries, each with follow-up appointments. They were always punctual and professional. However, I sometimes had doubts about the necessity of the work he planned to do, as his explanations were often brief, if I got any details at all. He seemed to rush to telling his assistant to "book a surgery", at least once without even discussing the cost beforehand. He once also requested that I close my eyes, so that I didn't "try to figure out what I'm doing". I complied, but it's not something I appreciate when someone is cutting in my mouth.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

very good,attentive,professional doctor. He is very delicate when performing surgery and listen to your advice when you tell it to plz be more delicate. I visited him 4 times for surgery. And one time he was a little less delicate than usually. I told to be more gentle, and he did follow as i said. However, one thing i didn't like, he is a little pushy in appointment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

J'ai consulté Dr Hershenfield à 5 reprises pour des greffes de gencives. Les 5 interventions ont bien été. Il est si gentil et humain. Son travail est impeccable et les greffes durent très longtemps. Son équipe est adorable et très gentille. Je ne sais pas ce que je vais faire lorsqu'il prendra sa retraite, c'est le meilleur! Je le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014