Ratings for Dr. Ashley Carr

Dr Carr is incredible. Can't thank him enough for putting up with me over the past year and month so far. He did my ACL reconstruction and meniscal repairs on my knee in May'17 and Nov'17. He really calmed me down in any situation, talked me through everything and anything I needed to know and is genuinely a great person. Post op was really hard the first time but worth it. He did an excellent job. Along with him and the physio he assigned me with, I have a great patient relationship with them and trust them with my life. I would recommend Dr Carr to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I can also highly recommend Ashley who did a great job on the cartilage surgery for my knee

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

In the last 12,months I've had a hip replacement and partial knee replacement performed by Ashley. He is very thorough and my recovery has been exactly as explained. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopaedic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I had a knee replacement 3 months ago and I was so nervous about it. A friend originally suggested I see Ashley Carr and now I am so glad that I did. My knee is better than it has been for a long time. It was hard work after the operation but well worth it. He's a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Have sent a lot of friends to Dr. Carr after an excellent outcome with my knee surgery.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Cant recommend Ashley Carr highly enough. Between Ashley and my physio, I have been given my shoulder back. And he's a lovely person to deal with too.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

We were recommended to see Ashley Carr for my son's knee reconstruction. Everything he did was impressive including calming us down about the injury and recovery. The recovery was very straight forward and we always felt like he cared about my son.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I previously had 3 botched shoulder ops on one side and then had my other side fixed by Dr. Carr. Completely different experience. He explained everything in advance and the surgery and recovery were perfect. Wish I'd met him sooner.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Fantastic surgeon and very down-to earth. My recovery went just as he explained it would. I'd recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015