Dr. Brandon Reynolds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds was very friendly and meticulous. Even though he was treating many patients at the time, he still did a great job with my follow up.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Reynold's ratings speak for his extensive skill, knowledge, and positive bedside manner. IMy oncology breast surgeon referred to Dr. Reynold's for reconstructive surgery after double mastectomy from breast cancer. However, he and his office were the lead in keeping me informed and providing my follow up care. He was in the operating room simultaneously with my breast surgeon and inserted the tissue expanders. He and his staff were attentive, kept aware of the best practices to prevent infections and other complications, and supported me as I made the transition through the oncology updates. I was so fortunate as my processes were uncomplicated and I was able to get my implants timely so I could return to work with each surgery. Dr. Reynolds is an excellent physician with tremendous compassion and teamwork. I strongly recommend you seek him out for the best outcomes.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Reynolds is an excellent plastic surgeon. He’s very professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and well-respected in the medical field — my breast surgeon who performed my double mastectomy referred me to him for my breast reconstruction because of his outstanding reputation. He’s always in demand and based on my experience, I can certainly see why! He performed my breast reconstruction surgery and recently my subsequent implant surgery. I had peace of mind and never worried about my surgeries because I had the utmost confidence in his skills and medical expertise. I am very happy with my treatment, recovery and overall results. His staff is also amazing. They’ve always been so caring, prompt, thorough and professional. Even his office is modern, clean and conveniently located. I highly recommend Dr. Reynolds and the whole staff at Reynolds Plastic Surgery. If you want the best you must check them out!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Brandon Reynolds is absolutely fabulous! Great staff, clean office, very prompt and extremely knowledgeable. I am currently visiting the office about every 2 weeks. Reynolds is finishing the last steps to my bilateral mastectomy. I am 100% pleased with my results thus far and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had a procedure done on June 19th 2018 And that very morning, my Anxiety was extremely high. I actually mentioned that to the Dr. and his Asst. They both assured me that I was going to be just fine. Dr. Reynolds talked to me during the entire procedure. By him talking to me, it totally calmed me down, and I was totally at ease from that point. I had zero pain after my procedure, no down time from work, I am 100% pleased with my results. And I must mention the front office staff. They were very polite, and professional. Dr. Reynolds is Excellent Dr. with an amazing staff. Big shout out to his Asst. that day, thank you for standing by my side, it meant a lot.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Reynolds is amazing! He was patient, kind, caring, and patient focused. He didn’t rush me through the consultation but spent time answering all my questions and concerns and really educated me on my procedure, any risks, and what to expect. I felt at ease immediately and knew he was the surgeon for me! The staff is polite, professional and comforting. They were all so helpful through the process. I truly feel cared for every time I am there or speak with someone. I am pleased with my surgery results and trust Dr. Reynolds 100%! Awesome staff and excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

For many years, I was ashamed, embarrassed, and suffering from severe neck/shoulder/back pain due to my large, voluminous, sagging breasts. Every morning, I would look at my body, in the mirror and I would feel terrible about myself. The older I got, the worse my breasts became. I quit running, working out, and riding my horses because everything I did, required the extra support of two, tight, work out bras, to hold my chest together. I was in effect, CRIPPLED. I was referred to Dr. Reynolds, by a girlfriend who received a Breast Reduction from him and she looked amazing, so I made an appointment to be seen.. I was so embarrassed to be seen for my consultation, that I cried in the parking lot for about 20 minutes, before getting the courage to walk into the office. All I can say is, Dr. Reynolds and his staff were so kind to me. I immediately felt relieved of my anxiety. Dr. Reynolds and I discussed what we could do to remedy my pain, so I could get my life, back again. I walked out of his office, knowing I chose the right Dr. for this surgery, as it was no doubt, going to be a monumental procedure. Both Dr. Reynolds, and his brother, Dr. Paul Reynolds, Anesthesiologist, made me feel relaxed and ready to move forward. The surgery went off without a hitch and when I took my bandages off, at home, I cried. There before my very eyes were the breasts, that I had always dreamed about. - A perfect set of natural D's. Dr. Reynolds surgical ability, was nothing short of a MIRACLE. I am now back to the life that I had forgotten about for so long. The pain has been relieved in my neck, shoulders, and back. I ONLY have one regret... and that is... WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG to have this procedure performed. Please, if you are in pain, and need a Breast Reduction, Lift, etc., I urge you to do something about it now. Do NOT let another day pass and continue to be robbed of your life, by excessive tissue and voluminous, drooping, heavy breasts. There is hope out there for you and it comes in the name of Dr. Reynolds and his team. YOU deserve to have an extraordinary life and Dr. Reynolds and his staff, will make it happen for you.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I was recommended to Dr. Reynolds by my oncologist surgeon, Dr. Josette Spotts. I chose to have a double mastectomy due to my HER2+ breast cancer. Dr. Reynolds inserted my chest expanders immed after my breasts were removed and 6 months later after receiving radiation, he completed my reconstruction with silicon breast implants. I couldn't be more happy with my results. When I scheduled my reconstruction surgery I chose to also have a "bonus" surgery at the same time a "Tummy tuck" . I recovered from all surgeries in the normal time frame without any complications and the results are OUTSTANDING!!! Dr. Reynolds is amazing. He has wonderful bedside manner, explains options in depth and takes the time to answer all questions. He is NEVER in a rush to get to the next patient and the wait room time is very reasonable. The office staff is exceptional !!! Jessica at the front desk , always has a smile and a wonderful personality that makes you feel as ease from the moment you walk in or call the office. Meagan in financing is amazing and so calming while discussing the procedures and assisting with insurance payables. All the nurses are fabulous!! They are very friendly, caring and knowledgeable of all procedures and go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable during the pre and post operation appointments. I knew the whole way through what to expect and felt at ease if I ever had a question - the staff was always helpful - every member.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Reynolds and all his staff are amazing! They very caring and make you feel at ease. I have been under his care for 5 months now through my bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction and every step of the way he and his staff have answered my questions, made me feel at ease and confident that I will look great after this ordeal is done. I owe a great big THANK YOU to Dr. Reynolds and his staff, for making this process go smoothly and bearable .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Reynolds is very caring, timely, and client-centered. When the unexpected diagnosis of breast cancer was made, he and his staff were reliable, thorough in setting up the details, and flexible with the challenges of scheduling around a busy schedule.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)

Coventry Healthcare