Ratings for Dr. Magdy Ibrahim

Good and caring doctor. Have been his patient since I moved to Keswick three years ago and am truly pleased and encourage when I meet him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Very disappointed.....Rude, very unprofessional... ZERO sympathy with the patient... Is he really a doctor???

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

He is very demanding, not a good Dr and no eye contact. He is absolutely rude and demanding Never recomand him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Hit and miss. Never great, but its been ok sometimes. Other times he's completely arrogant. Often feel very demeaned after I've seen him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Very good family doctor. Cares about his patients and is very concerned about them. Never makes me feel that I'm waisting his time, and is very friendly. By the end of my appointment he always tells me to come see him right away if my symtoms don't go away. I'm very lucky to have a doctor like that in steinbach!!!! Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Ibrahim lacks professional manners, and cares not for his patients long term health. He can't be bothered to fill out extra forms to help his patients. He does not go the extra mile to help difficult health issues and has thus been instrumental in killing my fathers health and fight to beat his struggling overall health. Last appt Dr. I had the guts to mumble under his breath about how there's no help for dad as he was exiting the room. I would not refer ANYONE to him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

found him unprofessional and felt degraded after the visit.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012