Ratings for Dr. Philip Novack

I got two of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr Novack. He is incredible and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! The rest of the team at his office are also very friendly. He does a great job at explaining the procedure in detail, which makes you feel more comfortable. He also shows that he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

I was initially in total shock about what had happened to my jaw and with my medical status and the medications I am on (due to transplant and cancer), we really had no guarantee that the bone grafting would take. I have been in a state of total overwhelm at times and both Dr Novack and his staff were totally accepting and reassuring. So far, things are working out above my expectations and when you're looking at not having a jaw left due to crumbling bone, believe me when I say that I am beyond grateful that my dentist (Dr Omar), referred me to him. We all know how painful these procedures are, and he works so hard to ensure not only his motor-skills, but in addition how to keep one engaged in his conversation so that you get distracted enough. I've had to be with a number of dentists over the years, and this office works really hard with minimal fuss, and a lot of professional care. As one patient has already said, consider yourself lucky to find him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I became a patient of Dr. Novack in 2018 and had serious problems with impacted wisdom teeth and receding gums. Dr. Novack very professionally addressed both issues and I am extremely happy with the results. Through both the wisdom teeth removal and gum grafting procedure I felt I was in the best hands. I was very nervous about the procedures but Dr. Novack’s warm and caring approach helped calm my nerves and I felt I had all the help and support I needed both before, during and after.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Novack for over 20 years. He has performed many successful surgeries, such as gum grafts, bone grafts and implants. Extremely happy with the final results. I highly recommend this super intelligent periodontist. Very caring and honest.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I had been experiencing major difficulties with my gums resesing on my front 4 bottom teeth.... I was very overwhelmed...... my first visit to see Dr Novack help alleviate all of my concerns..... we made a plan ... my situation was a little complex.. I had to have 2 surgeries the second one Dr Novack only charged me for the cost of products to perform not his time.... which I so appreciated.... I am going on the 31st of May to have impressions done and 2 weeks later for the installation..... for something that occupied me in a very negative manner ..... I am thrilled to say my experience could not possibly have been any better..... my thanks

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

After over $12k in previous dental work and unsuccessful corrective procedures and surgeries thereafter, I am so relieved to be in the hands of Dr. Novack. I had 8 crowns and 1 implant placed about 10 years ago by a regular dentist. Found out much later that these kind of surgeries should be performed only by specialists not general dentists. End result, and after many replacements and horrific surgeries, I'm now loosing all of these teeth, plus others that were impacted by very deep infections. Dr. Novack has probably saved my life. Certainly my sanity. After botched crowns and veneers by others, yes, the cost for correction seems steep. But well worth it. Besides, I would have saved tens of thousands of dollars if I had consulted a professional such as Dr. Novack right from the beginning. Be kind to yourself, meet with Dr. Novack for a consult before agreeing to any major work on your teeth.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Phil has saved my teeth and enhanced my smile. He goes above and beyond to make sure you understand your dental situation, treatment options and stages. He offers payment options and works with your budget. He is warm, caring and makes you feel like family. He attends multiple continuing education throughout the year to offer up-to-date and innovate options. The personalized care I received has been above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Phil even came in on the weekend just for me. A true professional. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Novack is extremely personable, has a good sense of humor and is passionate about helping others. I have had 4 oral surgeries with Dr. Novack which have resulted in much healthier gums and longer lasting teeth. I found him to be very knowledgeable and he explained all the details of my problem, the surgery and what I could expect afterwards. I continue to see him twice a year to maintain my teeth and gums. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Novack has been an amazing periodontist. His attention to detail and care for his patients, have allowed me to maintain a healthy smile. He worked with my dentist to find a solution that worked for me .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Novack's for 4 years and have only had positive experiences ever since. Dr. Novack and his staff create a professional and friendly environment for patients, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Philip Novack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Philip A. Novack received his Bachelor of Science degree followed by his DDS from McGill University in 1978. This was followed by a General Residency Program at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto. Dr. Phil received his Certificate in Periodontics from the University of Southern California in 1981. He has served as a member of the part-time clinical teaching staff at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in the Department of Periodontics. Dr. Phil is a Past-President of the Ontario Society of Periodontists, the North Toronto Dental Society and the Toronto Academy of Dentistry. He has for many years enjoyed the privilege of being Chair of the TAD Annual Golf Classic in Support of Holland Bloorview. In addition, Dr. Phil has served on the ODA General Council, Alpha Omega Executive and the Board of Directors of the Ontario Association of Dental Specialists as well as assuming leadership roles in many scientific and professional organizations. Dr. Phil has published on a wide range of topics, both nationally and internationally. He maintains a practice limited to periodontics and implant surgery in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 1978)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 1981)

• Impacted wisdom teeth