Ratings for Dr. Ryan G. Porter

Love Dr. Porter- however his front desk staff, mainly just 1 or 2 ladies in the front aren't so welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I love dr. Porter!! He is knowledgable and kind. He does everything in his power for his patients. Love him!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Approved to change a prescription over the phone without my approval to someone other than myself. Never spoke with me about my other options. He seemed to completely blow me off during the appointment. Didn't give me enough time to explain my issues.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Porter is amazing he is very knowledgable, he is great at making you feel like you can ask questions and he really loves his job. I would recommend him to anyone he is fantastic love his nurse she is great!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I really love Dr. Porter. He's very calm, kind and sweet, something I was looking for. I always felt very relaxed at my appointments, he never rushes or pushes you. He seems very knowledgeable and understanding. I love the environment of the office, and his nurse is to die for, she's really fun. He's a nice and sweet family man, and you can feel when he talks to you he just wants you to be comfortable, and he's good at making you feel like you're talking to a friend, not just a doctor who has you in and out. I'd definitely recommend him if you're looking for a relaxing and calm prenatal care experience.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Super nice and friendly. He made me feel really comfortable and made sure all of questions or possible concerns were answered.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Porter is very thorough and attentive. Had a wonderful experience with my first baby and will go to him again for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Had a great experience with him an his staff. He seems to really care how you are feeling an I never felt like the appointments were rushed. I would 100% recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Porter is the best!! He is patient, kind, a great listener and answers all my questions. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Ryan G. Porter's Credentials

• University of Virginia School of Medicine - Charlottesville, VA (Grad. 2008)