You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Goth

Great doctor! After 6 months, 7 doctors, 3 ultrasounds and being told everything is normal, he figured out within an hour what was wrong and how to treat it. Can't say enough positive about him!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Wonderful clinic & Dr. I had to have emergency removal of a tooth that I had suffered all weekend over. I cannot say enough. Wonderful caring Dr & Staff.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I went to Dr. Goth for extensive dental work (12 pulled, 7 filled, over 4 appointments). A very nervous patient, I ended up doing just freezing alone (no gas) for all of it, and did very well. Dr. Goth is calm, extremely patient and his staff are excellent. I still hate going to the dentist, but I know they seem to care plenty. Not only during and after the appointments, but before as well. Highly recommended. Oh, and the office is spotlessly clean, which is a huge plus in my book. Only once was Dr. Goth late due to a previous patient's appointment going a bit extended, but that was maybe by 5-8 minutes and very understandable. He was patient with explaining what he was doing (poor guy -- I kept going, "WHAT'S THAT?!! What are you doing with it??!"), as I do way better when I know what's coming to me. That care & patience kept me calm without a panic attack - not even close. Was awesome to be smiling as I left!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013