Dr. Ryan Thomas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ryan Thomas

I was not happy with the work done by this dentist. Prices seem way over the top and work was rushed. Now perhaps if I’d been there for cosmetic work .... enough said.

Submitted June 10, 2019

I’m so happy I found Dr.Ryan Thomas, he’s an amazing dentist, caring, gentle, and explains everything he’s doing. I have always had terrible anxiety in a dentist chair, I was nervous at first but Dr.Thomas and his beautiful assistant Shallen made me feel so comfortable and didn’t mind sitting in that chair, which by the way is the most comfortable chair I’ve sat in at a dentist. Love walking through that door and greeted by the beautiful Kelly who’s always smiling and friendly, love all the staff there, they’re all AMAZING! As for the ones complaining about the fees, well I don’t find them bad at all, he’s worth every dollar! For making me feel comfortable, does great work, and amazing staff, that’s PRICELESS!! Thanks for everything and looking forward to going back! Shelley :-)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

I've been with Dr.Ryan Thomas since he first opened his practice. The care for detail and customer service is excellent. I would recommend his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I found the staff great on the phone until you get in there then very cold....I was told my appt., would start at 1:25pm via email I waited outside desperately having to use the bathroom so almost left and went next door. Their answering machine says a different time unless recently changed and when I mentioned it reception became very defensive. My thought is if they already know their dealing with a high anxiety patient they should allow the time. I suffer with PTSD and haven't had good experiences in the past which was all explained on first visit so I guess this will just have to be added to the list sadly. Dr Thomas gave me one price his co-ordinator another but assistant was excellent! It just seemed like get you in and a money grab as I have a good Insurance plan. I feel badly but can't help my condition so couldn't recommend! But for those that love the office/him I'm glad for you!

Submitted December 16, 2018

My introduction to Dr. Thomas’s clinic occurred when an old bridge fell out and my regular dentist was not available. Luckily, although Dr. Thomas was closed on that Friday afternoon he came in especially to fix my bridge. His examination found that one of the teeth holding the bridge had decayed and could no longer support the bridge. He temporarily reattached the bridge and then discussed in detail the options for a permanent fix. These included building a new bridge or installing two implants. After a few days of careful thought I decided on having him install the implants. This work has now been completed and I am extremely happy with the result. As a result of the friendly atmosphere in his clinic, the attention to detail, and the caring attitude of Dr. Thomas and his staff I have adopted them to provide all my dental services (as have several members of my family).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I guess you get what you pay for! I found them to be very professional and service oriented.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I agree with the person who said that Dr. Thomas is ridiculously overpriced! Having insurance is no excuse to charge top dollar for every little thing. I also didn't find the appointments punctual as advertised. I have always been nervous seeing a dentist and Dr. Thomas and his staff did nothing to help my anxiety. Knowing I was being charged through the nose didn't help either! Would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr Ryan is an excellent dentist and has a wonderful staff. I have had a fair bit of work done ...fillings..caps and a bridge and very pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Ryan Thomas is so gentle, kind and caring in his patient care! His staff is wonderful, definitely a dentist worth coming back to!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Best dentist I have ever been to and has top notch equipment. You are treated so well here. I love his metal free work ethic. I travel a ways to get here, but its worth it. I tell everyone to go to Fall River and get their teeth done. Thanks to all the staff for truly making this a place of comfort and ease.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Ryan Thomas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We offer a full range of family dental services as well as cosmetic, advanced and implant dentistry for patients across Atlantic Canada. We focus on using biocompatible (non-toxic) materials, eliminating infections and promoting optimal teeth/jaw, head/neck alignment. We strive to use the least invasive, least traumatic, non-toxic means of diagnosis and treatment.

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1999)

• Dental implant surgery