Ratings for Dr. Tim Cheesman

Went to this dr with excruciating pain ; advised me to buy a nite guard ! Went back 2 days later and told him I need X-rays to find out what is going on with my teeth and the ongoing pain; told me no and sent me home with Toradal! End result needed 2 root canals on teeth that were being prepared for a bridge! Ended up going to an endodontist to get my root canals! Would NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

As a patient and as a dental professional myself, I cannot speak more highly than Dr. Cheesman! He is an extremely kind man and cares about every patient he sees. He is an excellent Dentist and I would recommend him to anyone that wants awesome dental care!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Wonderful chair side manner! Very knowledgeable, compassionate, patient and kind. I find his level of professionalism and dentistry solid; with friendly staff who very eager to make you feel at home. I recommend him to my family and friends 😄

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

would highly recommend excellent dentist patient and understanding

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014