You may also like

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Dunham was the attending Doctor when I was hospitalized this year. He did not set up the appropriate specialist referrals, nor did he do a thorough work up. My life and recovery were put at risk because of his negligence. I do not recommend him. If he is caring for one of your loved ones get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Dunham was very professional, and made an uncomfortable procedure as comfortable as possible. He is practical and to the point, but is also kind and pleasant. He reviewed my procedure findings with me immediately and took the time to offer treatment options and answer questions.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Most incompetent, dishonest, rude, obnoxious, egotistical "doctor" ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Absoultely terrible. Stitched up wrong layers - had to have surgery to fix this

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

wrongly misdiagnosed me and prescribed Poison without consulting me. I will report you and your secretary, and send a massive complaint to the College of Physicians. Letting vulnerable citizens wait in your ugly, dirty, dusty, waiting room for hours on end is despicable. I will report you and your medical practice. Better lawyer up!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Michael Dunham's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patient with my questions (My English is poor) and kind. Took the time to explain my surgery and I had a great outcome. Much appreciate his expertise!"

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great surgery (gallbladder removal), great recovery and great doctor. Very happy with the outcome! Thanks again!"

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dunham is a great surgeon! Outstanding professional,great bedside manner and thorough explanation of my surgical procedure. Highly recommended! "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Nothing to say but not recommend to visit this doctor , he is rude and has bad attitude . He left the hospital after the surgery and didn't check on me . "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dunham was the attending Doctor when I was hospitalized this year. He did not set up the appropriate specialist referrals, nor did he do a thorough work up. ..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dunham was very professional, and made an uncomfortable procedure as comfortable as possible. He is practical and to the point, but is also kind and pleasa..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Most incompetent, dishonest, rude, obnoxious, egotistical "doctor" ever!!!!!"

March 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absoultely terrible. Stitched up wrong layers - had to have surgery to fix this"

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "wrongly misdiagnosed me and prescribed Poison without consulting me. I will report you and your secretary, and send a massive complaint to the College of Phy..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I go to him only for referrals to other specialists. I do not trust any of his procedures, prescriptions or diagnoses."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " Rude, no bedside manner, and worst of all totally incompetent. I think he has not studied anything medical since medical school. He over uses antibiotics, na..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I hope he's a better surgeon then he's an ICU doctor. He took over care of my mom and decided to change the entire care of my mom, the previous doc who spent a..."

January 29, 2015