Ratings for Dr. Michael Dunham

Though I met dr Dunham for just one consultation before my surgery, I knew immediately that this is a genius in his field. Professional, knowledgeable and connects with his patients. Thanks Doc for resolving the Haenia I have carried for 5yrs.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Absolutely awesome surgeon. Took great care of me when I had a double hernia. Pain essentially went away after two days and he was great explaining to me what the operation was, what he would be doing and also has a pretty good sense of humour. Recommend Dr. Dunham, his medical clinic team and the folks out a High River without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Outstanding surgeon, I was very fortunate to get him. Last fall, I had to have emergency surgery for Diverticulitis that resulted in a perforated duodenum. This was a complicated and risky surgery (statistically only 50% of patients have successful outcomes). Dr. Dunham handled the situation with incredible care, knowledge, and expertise; not to mention that he fixed me right up! I later found out that he is the top of his field. Also noteworthy was his very calm demeanour and caring attitude. He was particularly excellent at comforting my wife and family. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this doctor to anybody!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Dunham. He performed a hernia repair for me and did a great job. He has a very pleasant demeanor that kept me calm during my appointments and surgery, and was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Dunham took excellent care of my father in the ICU. He was kind and caring took the time to meet with our family and answer questions. Expert in his field and outstanding bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Patient with my questions (My English is poor) and kind. Took the time to explain my surgery and I had a great outcome. Much appreciate his expertise!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Had a great surgery (gallbladder removal), great recovery and great doctor. Very happy with the outcome! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Dunham is a great surgeon! Outstanding professional,great bedside manner and thorough explanation of my surgical procedure. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Nothing to say but not recommend to visit this doctor , he is rude and has bad attitude . He left the hospital after the surgery and didn't check on me .

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Dunham was the attending Doctor when I was hospitalized this year. He did not set up the appropriate specialist referrals, nor did he do a thorough work up. My life and recovery were put at risk because of his negligence. I do not recommend him. If he is caring for one of your loved ones get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015