Ratings for Dr. Kallie Kovalis-Foster

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kouvelos-Foster. We live among an epidemic of crappy, rude, uncaring and distracted "doctors", but it's people like Dr. Kouvelos-Foster that give me hope for our (quickly disintegrating) "healthcare system". I saw her a few times on a mere walk-in clinic basis and was immediately impressed by her genuine empathy and kindness. She took the time to give me a good, thorough physical examination and ALWAYS asked for my input and questions. She truly goes that extra mile. I really couldn't believe how thorough she was - I didn't even get that kind of attention nor keen eye for detail from my FAMILY doctors that I'd gone to for years! While seeing Dr. Kouvelos-Foster the very first time (for a completely unrelated common ailment), she managed to discover a much more serious problem that I (and all of my previous family doctors!) failed to pick up on. She took the personal time to get me all of the correct care I needed and lightening quick top specialist referrals. I literally owe this wonderful woman my life - she is a rare breed - an EXCELLENT doctor who TRULY cares about people. Thank you, Dr. Kouvelos-Foster. Many blessings to you always.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

she shows genuine care, going above and beyond. I like her very much.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

It was my first time at this clinic and the doctor was thorough, knowledgeable, kind, honest and caring!! Loved her!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Kallie kovalis- Foster is a very very nice doctor. I am so happy and glad my sister told me about her. She shows compassion and concern for me. She is not stand offish like her replacement doctor was. She always tell me to relax and has kind words when it is time for my physical. I miss her alot when she wasnt practicing once she gave birth to her kids. I hope she is back in practice as I would go back to her to be my doctor again if she would take me :) God bless your kind gentle heart Dr Foster.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012