Ratings for Dr. Sebastien Gilbert

Although the first meeting seemed rushed as he was late and had students with him, I felt that VATS surgery was the best alternative for me vs radiation. His team said afterwards that the surgery had gone exceedingly well, minimal bleeding and no air leak, and very likely no further treatment required. Our post op appointment has confirmed that and the doctor was patient in explaining the pathology results and helpful in trying to schedule our 6 month follow up to work with our plans. I highly recommend this gifted surgeon and his wonderful team.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Gilbert saved my life 7 years ago. I am eternally grateful for his skill and talent. I was lucky to have him for my surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. Both my surgeries went well, with my vats surgery leading to a smooth recovery and minimal scaring. I found Dr. Gilbert to be a warm and compassionate doctor and a great surgeon..

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Excellent bedside manner. Smallest scar possible left after VATS. Great team.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Gilbert is very competent, pleasant and "high quality" doctor and person. He loves his job and his non invasive surgery is just short of miracle. Never was he rude.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Doctor Gilbert is a wonderful doctor and human being. he was great with my husband and was a wonderful support my girls and me. I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

This was our first meeting with Dr. Gilbert. He was punctual, pleasant and to the point. He answered all our questions and was very patient. He happily welcomed another family member via speakerphone. I am very comfortable recommending him and look forward to seeing him again. He put me and my family at ease and confident in the way ahead.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Only had to see him twice and that was more than enough. Found him to be very detached. We were worried and looking for guidance and direction, what we got were stats and probabilities. In the end we decided to go with radiation. I don't think we would have had confidence to go ahead with surgery with him. And as a side note waiting more than an hour and a half for our appointment is not acceptable when you know you have a life threatening disease. Time is precious!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Rude, arrogant, acts like a god but doesn't show you the time of day

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Secretary is very sweet and polite. He is very knowledgable and skilled in minimally invasive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013