Ratings for Dr. Sana Tahir

so nice and accommodating. feel better already. direct bills & very friendly & explains everything until you get it

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

So sad she left for Beaumont.....such a pleasant and talented Chiro....I'm going to have to drive over an hour to see her....it's a pain but she's worth it. really good with my babies and kids...thank you for helping me dr Sanaa

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Goode chiropractior. Bought groupon. Helped me wit lower pain.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Wow chiropractor. She listens to you and works with you. I didn't have enough money for the treatment plan she recommended and she said to come in as much as I could afford and that she would try her best to make things better. She was right. I feel better. After years of pain. Not 100% but better. And I've learned so much. Today my little doggie was stuck and I bent forward and picked him up! I have not been able to bend forward for years without pain...I didn't even know this till after a few hours. Now I come in one time per month for her stress relief system. It's all I can afford but I feel better the full month after. My muscles are sore but that is cuz I have so much tightness from years of doing nothing. Go see her. Even if you can only come one time per monthSz. She is worth it. I take my entire family. My kids get their posture worked on every month. And they love it. No cracking or popping except when you want it.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Finally someone that understands fibromyalgia and what it does to your soul. Only treatment that has ever works for myself. After 30 years of taking Tylenol every day I finally went without taking any yesterday....and I was okay.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

She is absolutely the bestest! So friendly, caring & remembers everything about you! Trully caress about your wellbeing. I told her I was worried about my daughter and her condition on my lasttest vist and today she gave me info on a lot of places I can get help. Trully amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Wow. The computer based treatment is amazing. I've seen many chiropractors and this is the only technique that has helped me this quickly. It is expensive to get started but wel worth it. Dr Sana is amazing & so friendly. I've recommended so many people to her

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

What an amazing chiropractor. Worth the visit. Their computerized system changed my life. I was scared of getting adjusted. But their technology is so gentle and I feel so much better:

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Wow is all I can say. Beautiful clinic. Welcoming staff. iPads for check in. Xray at clinic that they pull up on a big screen tv. Computerized adjustment machines that feel great. Well worth the visit!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Best chiropractor in Edmonton! I've had pain for ten years and after 3 months of treatment with their computerized system I can finally enjoy life again.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015