Ratings for Dr. Lee K. Au

Dr. Au and staff made me feel very secure. My procedure went extremely well. I could have not asked for better customer service before and after my surgery. I was taken very good care of. I'm glad that I chose to use Salus medical services and that Dr. Au was my surgeon. Yuri made the process very smooth and took great care of me. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I've had about 5 treatments of laser hair removal with Dr. Au and I love my results so far. The whole process has been a breeze. He's always making sure I have no pain during procedure. His staff are nothing less than amazing as well! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of procedure.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Since my surgery, I have lost 16 pounds. It took only one month to see great results. I no longer have bloating or gerd and have so much more energy. I feel like I am getting my life back. Thank you, Dr. Au!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My experience at Pacific Med Health Group was exceptional. I received the ReFirme treatment and it was totally painless. Dr. Au was great! He took his time and he made sure that every part of my face was taken care of and covered every inch. He and his assistant, Genesis, were kind and accommodating. I was also very pleased with the warmth of the staff. I am very happy with the results of the procedure and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

After a Glabladder removal surgery performed by Dr. Au, I spent 5 days in intensive care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. Au is great!! Made me feel very comfortable throughout the lap band process

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Au performed emergency surgery on my husband, and he recovered quickly. I very much appreciate his expertise and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Lee K. Au's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1980)