Ratings for Dr. Nancy Gabel

Dr.Gable was rude and unprofessional for a doctor and cheif of staff I had my baby girl deliver by dr. Gables nurses cause she didnt show up on time she was called 30 mins before my baby was born and didnt show up till after my daughter was out she only lives 7 mins away from the hospital i was at. I gave my baby girl up after she was born and just wanted to go home. When i told her i wanted to leave she tryed to use scare tacktics to make me stay like telling me i could bleed to death. This was a lie cause not once did she check on me all day until my mom sent a nurse to get her. I told her i wanted to go home and here exact words where WHATEVER. The nurses were awesome but i will never recommend dr.gabel to anyone. Her bedside manners were unprofessional and she doesnt understand others feelings. I pushed out my baby girl and gave her up in the same day. All i wanted was to be home in the comfort of my home i have a phobia of hospitals and i was freaking oilut now im at home and not bleeding to death. She will never be my dr again i will make sure of this

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Great doctor knows her stuff. Very caring and professional

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Nancy Gabel is always willing to go above and beyond for all of her patients, and is one of the most caring and attentive people that I have met in my life.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr Gable delivered all three of my children. I could not have ask for a better doctor. My pregnancies were difficult and she was always taking the time I needed to make sure everything was ok. She was very knowledgeable and had great bedside manners. Thank you Dr Gable.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013