Ratings for Dr. Ron Bezic

He is a great surgeon who is really kind and compassionate . I had an issue with some previous surgery from another surgeon that he was able to correct . I am glad I experienced his excellent expertise. He is very approachable .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

im very happy with Dr Benic and would recommend him very highly

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had Breast reduction and Vaser Lipo, Dr Bezic is a knowledgeable excellent surgeon with a very down to earth approachable personality, I would highly recommend him for your cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I am very happy with the result from Dr Bezic. I come to him because my rupture pip implants and very bad keloid scar from my original surgeon. He is very caring and helpful. He always have time to answer SMS even late at night. I highly recommended him to everyone. Few my friend also happy with they result. I can't wait To go back to see him for my tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Ron Bezic and his fantastic team performed breast augmentation on me at a great new hospital in Hurstville. The results are great and affordable. I was very impressed with his anaesthetist, I woke up pain free with no nausea , and I was discharged one hour after the operation.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012