Dr. Ron Bezic

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Bezic

I had my breast reduction done by Dr Bezic two weeks ago and I can't thank him enough. He's been amazing from the get go. He made and still makes me feel comfortable throughout the whole procedure. Dr Bezic has a great team who are always ready to help with any questions and accommodate to your needs. If your looking for a surgons, Dr Ron Bezic is your man. Thank you! Lina

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I had some problems about other tummy tuck that was done in Thailand . The scar was very high Nd there was a lot of fat and skin that was left over. Plus my scar was really thick. I am so thankful Dr Bezic fixed this for me. He is very easy to be contacted and nice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr Bezic and his kind staff . Originally I had 5 previous surgeries with 2 surgeons that left my breasts completely deformed in the lower part . There was also far transfer that went wrong and caused lumps ., plus my scars were half way down my chest . He corrected this by reconstructing my breast . I can finally feel good about myself . I am very grateful . Jackie is nurse was also wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I had Blephoraplasty (upper eye lid reduction) with Dr Bezic about 5 years ago. Still extremely happy with the results. A lovely man who was very kind and I never felt rushed in my appointments. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Wonderful surgeon , I had size h breasts and dr Ron did a fabulous reduction, far better than I could have hoped for. I don’t even need a bra. Always friendly, on time and well priced

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

He is a great surgeon who is really kind and compassionate . I had an issue with some previous surgery from another surgeon that he was able to correct . I am glad I experienced his excellent expertise. He is very approachable .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

im very happy with Dr Benic and would recommend him very highly

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had Breast reduction and Vaser Lipo, Dr Bezic is a knowledgeable excellent surgeon with a very down to earth approachable personality, I would highly recommend him for your cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I am very happy with the result from Dr Bezic. I come to him because my rupture pip implants and very bad keloid scar from my original surgeon. He is very caring and helpful. He always have time to answer SMS even late at night. I highly recommended him to everyone. Few my friend also happy with they result. I can't wait To go back to see him for my tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Ron Bezic and his fantastic team performed breast augmentation on me at a great new hospital in Hurstville. The results are great and affordable. I was very impressed with his anaesthetist, I woke up pain free with no nausea , and I was discharged one hour after the operation.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Ron Bezic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental
Chambers of Commerce
Great West
Great West Life
Industrial Alliance
Manulife Financial

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment