Ratings for Dr. Rafael Bagheri

Great find! The doc is young but knowledgeable. Attacks the root cause of the problem. No scare tactics or upselling here. Fixed me in two visits. Definitely my new chiropractor

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

Great clinic in every sense. They went above and beyond to make my first chiro visit a very pleasant experience. Left feeling awesome!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

He's the best of the best. He has sure made me feel better for my shoulder and my knee. I highly recommend you go to him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

It was my first time visiting a chiropractor. I liked the fact that he really took the time to listen and answer all my questions. I left feeling much better and looking forward to the follow up. I definitely recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I was visiting and needed an emergency tune up. I really appreciate the fact they made the schedule work for me. Great Find! Highly recommend this clinic

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I had a wonderful experience in this clinic. The staff was great and Dr. Rafael was very helpful. He seemed to really care about me as a patient. Highly recommend you check this place out.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr Raf is one of the best chiropractors I have ever seen. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I cant express how amazing this doctor is. Anyone that is suffering from pain issues should try out his treatment plan before going into invasive procedures.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Experienced, professional chiropractor and very nice person.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

This was my very first time visiting a chiropractor after being referred by Dr. Rafael himself. He and his staff were very welcoming and kind. The office was very clean and cozy. He is very professional and can tell that he has a great relationship with all his clients. Great demeanour, great service. Definitely recommending to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Rafael Bagheri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rafael Bagheri received his Bachelor of Health Science from the University of Western Ontario. He then went on to attend the prestigious Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, graduating with his Doctor of Chiropractic in 2006. Dr. Rafael has spent the last nine years working alongside physicians and other health care professionals in numerous multidisciplinary settings. He utilizes different treatment approaches such as spinal manipulation, muscle release techniques, activator method, and other modalities to create personalized individual care. Dr. Rafael is a corporate wellness speaker and creator of the “Logical Health Talk Series”.

• Persian
  • English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2002)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2006)

• Opencare Patients' Choice Winner 2015