Ratings for Dr. James D. Neal

The different location was a little hard to keep track of at times overall it was a good experience Dr. Neal was very professional and the office staff was helpful. One very small detail that always bothered me was the lack of the clock in the reception desk area. But great job.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This is my second pregnancy seeing Dr. Neal never had any complaints. the staff at the office are always very nice and all the appointments are stress-free.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

The staff at Platinum Women Health & Wellness in Mumeta have been extremely helpful and caring throughout my pregnancy. They make you feel welcome & important. Never rush things and always their best to answer your questions. It has been an amazing experience for me being a first-time mom and getting all of the help from the staff and the doctors.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Friendly staff and easy to talk to. Dr. Neal has really impressed me with his knowledge and wants to figure out how to help with the issues I am having.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Best Gyno I've ever had, the only bad thing I can say is after 9yrs I was told he no longer takes my insurance. It's been 2 & a half years and I still haven't been able to find a new doc that I like or am comfortable with :(

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am having a high risk pregnancy due to a recent tubal ligation reversal. I met with Dr. Neal. He requested to have my hcg levels checked and to return that following Monday. I left work early at my new job to make it to my 4 pm appointment. At 330 PM, after I already left work and was sitting in traffic on the 215 freeway, I received a call from his office. They said I had to reschedule because the doctor left for the day and there was no one else to give me the results. She then said she could fit me in some time the following week. I was beyond upset. Considering I have a very high chance of having a ectopic and already 6 weeks pregnant. I asked for the doctor to call me with the results. Supposedly it's the doctors policy to not give any results by phone. So here I am having to wait another week for results or go to the emergency room to get results that the doctor could easily give me by fitting me in his schedule or calling me. I am not going to return. At my first appointment they checked my bp and didn't even check my pulse. I'm a nurse and have had 5 children. So I was completely stunned at how they took care of their patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. James D. Neal's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)