Ratings for Dr. Ty C. Erikson

Dr. Erickson is a great doctor. Him and Dr. Baker make a great team. They are the ones to go to !

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Doctor Erikson repaired a surgery which another gynecologist performed quite badly. He was understanding and caring, and even took my case for, essentially, free (at least on my part). He only charged me the part of the bill that my insurance paid, and didn't charge me my percentage. He repaired the poor surgery excellently, and I have had no problems. My only complaint about going to see him is that I have NEVER had a wait of less than 2.5 hours in his waiting room, plus another half hour once taken back to a room. Three hours past my appointment time, minimum, is not acceptable. Even for a doctor as good as he is. Obviously he is overbooked. But, if you are wiling to wait, or perhaps if you manage to get the first appointment of the day, he's worth it.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Went to him years ago when living in the Idaho Falls area. Dr. Erikson is knowledgeable and caring doc. Even calls patient into his office for a consult after examination. I had just had colon CA surgery and he did the gentlest yet most thorough gyn exam that I ever had since surgery (I must scare the other docs). Ordered blood work which showed a need for thyroid medication which fixed me up in no time. If kindness and knowledge are what you'd like in a doctor this is the one for you.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Erikson for 12 years now and highly recommend him to anyone who wants an OB/GYN. He has referred me to other experts that were incredible. He took the time to talk to my teenage daughter once about her risky behaivor and did not hurry her. He is incredible in lots of way: bedside manner, expert knowledge, and excellent contacts.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr.'s Erickson and Baker are awesome but I'm not sure where they got Dr. Robinson, he is very unprofessional and makes one feel like cattle in an assembly line. Would he like to be left in the stirrups, in a very vulnerable position and have to ask if the Doc was done and could they please cover me up now! What if that was your wife, your mother or your daughter?!? Get back to basics and have some common decency!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Ty C. Erikson's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1998)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio