Ratings for Dr. Chinyere Okeke

Asked a very important question that was never answered. I asked the same questions three different times. Before I left the office, I never got a straight answer, just I need to come back in three months. For what? I don't have answers to results from this appointment. I don't even know what I need to come back for??

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

One of the best physicians I have ever seen, very nice to her patients, takes time to listen to them and very knowledgable. I have my whole family now seeing her and we are all grateful to her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Okeke and her staff are very unprofessional. She was late over two hours, wasn't even in the office and no one bothered to tell us. She didn't even apologize for being late. After I told her that I was going to find another doctor she said go right ahead, I don't care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Doctor treated my wife in the hospital. Treated her by what she thought insurance would pay for rather than treating her by medical necessity. Made inappropriate comments regarding insurance during visits, even though we have excellent insurance. Was inconsistent in not only medical treatment but in things she said from one day to the next. Has a flippant attitude, and does not follow through on requests made by the patient until pressed to do so, and then gives excuses as to why she doesn't want to. Ended up removing her from my wife's case to replace her with another doctor while in the hospital. Do not waste your time with this doctor. Run in the other direction.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013